By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Jaxiq’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jaxiq’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jaxiq at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jaxiq’s web site are provided “as is”. Jaxiq makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jaxiq does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gardenztalk or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jaxiq’s Internet site, even if Jaxiq or a Jaxiq authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jaxiq’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jaxiq does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Jaxiq may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Jaxiq does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gardenztalk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gardenztalk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Payments for purchasing products from our online store can be done through Paypal for Paypal and/or debit/card payments or through Coinpayments.net for cryptocurrency payments.
- The base currency for our online store is New Zealand dollar. If you are paying with a base currency different from the New Zealand dollar, currency conversions are handled by third-party processor (Paypal or Coinspayment.net, depending on what you use to pay). As such, you agree to the rates that they set on that particular day and time when the checkout is made.
- For using the payment facility, you agree to shoulder any additional charges incurred from Paypal or Coinspayment.net on top of the final purchase cost.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jaxiq’s web site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.